If you wish to take part in the event and secure your place, please register for a free ticket using the link below. We use a 3rd party Ticketsource to administer tickets to the event, and also record participation on the day. The ticket is valid for both the 55km and 100km ride, and for a start at any checkpoint.
How it works - registration:
- Follow the link below to take you to the Ticketsource website
- Request the number of tickets you want for you / your family up to a maximum of 5 (Note - places are limited, so please only request what you need)
- All participants details will need to be entered individually.
- Once you have accepted the terms and conditions of the event and confirmed the request, you will have the option to download the "E-Ticket".
- You will also receive a copy of the "E-Ticket" via email for all participants.
- Please keep your "E-Ticket" safe, you will need this on the day.
How it works - on the day:
- On the day of the event, please bring with you either a printed out copy of the "E-Ticket" or a copy of it on your mobile devices.
- Start at any of the 6 checkpoints (details can be found on our Event Details page)
- The checkpoint, tell us whether you want to do the 55km or 100km ride, we will scan your "E-Ticket" and hand you a Brevet card - you're off.
You can register for a free ticket --> here