If you wish to take part in the event and secure your place, please register using the link below. We use a 3rd party Ticketsource to administer tickets to the event. The ticket is valid for both the 55km and 100km ride, and for a start at any checkpoint.
How it works - registration:
- Follow the link below to take you to the Ticketsource website
- Request the number of tickets you want for you / your family up to a maximum of 4 (Note - places are limited, so please only request what you need)
- You will have the option of pre-purchasing your Brooch/Badge for collection on the day and also making a donation if you can - this helps maintain the event as free to enter, with any excesses donated to local charities after the event.
- All participants details will need to be entered individually. Note: All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The parent or guardian of a child, by registering their child’s entry, is giving their consent for their child to take part in this event.
- Once you have accepted the terms and conditions of the event and confirmed the request, you will have the option to download the "E-Ticket".
- You will also receive a copy of the "E-Ticket" via email for all participants.
- Please keep your "E-Ticket" safe, you will need this on the day - it also contains the voucher for your brooch/badge if you've chosen to purchase in advance.
How it works - on the day - "check in":
- On the day of the event, please bring with you either a printed out copy of the "E-Ticket" or a copy of it on your mobile devices.
- Start at any of the 6 checkpoints (details can be found on our Event Details page)
- The checkpoint, we will scan the QR code on your "E-Ticket(s)" - this will "check you in" to the event - you're good to go cycling and enjoy the beautiful Isle of Wight.
If you want to take part in the event, please register here