2023 IoW Randonnee
- Registration for the 2023 will open in the new year (February 2023)
- We are again going all in on advanced registration / e-ticket this year (no registration on the day will be available) - you will need to bring this with you on the day to be scanned at your first checkpoint- more details to follow
- There will be up to 3000 entries available this year
- We will be using our digital brevet card using our mobile app - more details to follow
- The event remains free to enter. When you register for your e-ticket, you will have the option of pre-purchasing your brooch/badge for collection on the day and also making a donation if you can - this helps maintain the event as free to enter, with any excesses donated to local charities after the event.
As with previous years....
The Randonnee follows the Round The Island (RTI) cycle routes in a clockwise direction and there will be a choice of 100km and 55km rides. The Event starts at 9am and finishes at 6pm.
Keep up-to-date with Randonnee news and the build up to the event by liking our facebook page or following us on Twitter.
The IoW Randonnee was established by the Wayfarers in 1985 and uniquely follows a route around the whole of the Isle of Wight taking minor roads and lanes where possible enabling the rider to see and enjoy the best of the Island's scenery.
* we decided to fix the route to the Clockwise direction in 2013. The main reason for this is to alleviate the congestion on the Cowes floating bridge as hundreds of participants coming off the Red Funnel head off to start Anti-Clockwise and straight onto the floating bridge.