Overview of route and distance between checkpoints
Distances Between Checkpoints
The following routes are available and can downloaded:
- 100km Randonnee - Clockwise --> here
- 100km Randonnee - Clockwise but avoiding gravel cycle tracks --> here
- 55km Randonne - Clockwise --> here
- 100km Randonnee - Clockwise starting at either East Cowes, Wootton or Yarmouth --> here
Instructions (for Garmin 200 for example):
- Download the gpx file into a folder on your computer.
- Connect your garmin edge 200 to your computer.
- Open the garmin in windows explorer.
- Drag and drop the gpx file into the newfiles folder on the garmin.
- Unplug the garmin and switch on, the course should now be listed.
- During power up the garmin will convert the gpx file and move it into courses.
Also, if you open Google Earth and simply drag the file into the window it opens up the route.
Each year we are offer a free Randonnee map for all those who need one, available at checkpoints. It is an A3 size folded to a DL and can be downloaded as a PDF in 4, A4 sections from the links below